Here are the top 10 reasons why you shouldn't miss this year's IO EXPO East in NYC April 24th: Innovating and Growing Together.
Special Announcement:Due to the overwhelming response we received from schools that wanted to attend but could not find the budget this year - we are proud to announce that this is now a FREE EVENT!
10. Join the conversation. This is the 8th Annual EXPO in NYC and this year's theme focuses on how NYC schools have grown with IO Education. With moderators and panelists discussing creative uses of IO products, a NYC Principal Key Note Speaker, and clients featured in sessions, we're excited to showcase the different ways IO clients use our products.
9. Bring knowledge back to campus. With 20+ sessions for all levels of users you’ll be to go-to-guru of your school when you come back with new tricks, tips, and product knowledge you can only get from hands-on training.
8. Deep Dive into IO Insights: Virtual Data Wall and Metrics. We'll be presenting best uses of those schools already implementing IO Insights - and demonstrate the tools for those who have not yet added Insights to their package. IO Insights and IO Classroom (formerly Skedula) are the perfect pair when it comes to targeted, individual intervention goals for all students.
7. See IO Messenger in Action. Our workshop "The Importance of Parent Engagement and How To Use IO Tools to Get Them There" will not only showcase IO Messenger - but will feature NYC schools that have used the feature to improve student outcomes at their school.
6. New and Improved Item Banks! For those of you using IO Assessments and our partner Inspect (formerly Fluence) for the item bank - we have special presentations showcasing the new NGSS Science Standards content and item banks (including social studies).
5. Win One of Three PD Sessions. Pick your trainer, pick your day! This year we’re giving away three full training sessions – a $1200 value that three lucky districts will be awarded.
4. Prizes, Prizes, and More Prizes. T-shirts, Fit-bits, Chromebooks…who knows what we’ll be giving away! You won’t walk away empty handed from this year’s EXPO.
3. Get a break. Take this opportunity to get away from the day-to-day and join us for breakfast, lunch, all days snacks, and time away from school.
2. Celebrate the Power of the Power Users. Perhaps you have a few in your school - and you're lucky to have them! We love to celebrate the participants in our own "IO University" or the DOE IPPD Power User Programs. We will be honoring the participants at the EXPO and congratulate their graduation! IO U "Professor" Yamaris Perez will lead a session featuring some of these users and get their input on the program.
"Professor" Perez at an IO U Training
1. Say hi to our staff! You may know some of us from implementations, trainings, and support. We can’t wait to meet you – or to see you again!