Each year we invite our clients to the annual IO EXPO West in California and IO EXPO East in NYC. Here are the top 8 reasons why you shouldn't miss this year's EXPO West February 21st and 22nd in Ontario, California!
8. Be a Hero. With 20+ sessions for all levels of users you’ll be the star of your school when you come back with cool tricks, tips, and product knowledge you can only get from hands-on training.
7. Learn More About Virtual Data Wall Implementation in Your District! In 2018, IO Education clients using the assessment platform can get VDW added to their subscription. EXPO Attendees will be the first group to get the new feature for their district! Run lightning fast reports and sort your assessment data with images. Attend EXPO West and secure your spot to “Get Your Wall On” for the 2018-2019 school year!
6. Meet Our Partners. Using Measured Progress, Inspect, or Fluence for content? Now you can meet our content vendor partners in person.
5. Win One of Three Full Day of PD Sessions. Pick your trainer, pick your day! As IO Education has grown, so has our client base. To thank you, this year we’re giving away three full training sessions – a $2500 value that three lucky districts will be awarded.
4. Prizes, Prizes, and More Prizes. T-shirts, Fit-bits, Chromebooks…who knows what we’ll be giving away! You won’t walk away empty handed from this year’s EXPO.
3. Discover the Power of a Simple Text Message. Learn how bi-directional SMS Messenging is already part of our IO Classroom platform, and be the first to hear our plans for rolling text-features to additional products.
2. Take a Vacay. Work hard, play hard. After the last session on Thursday, February 22nd, why not extend your stay in beautiful Southern California? Ontario, California – 45 minutes to anywhere.
1. Say Hi to Our Staff. You may know some of us from implementations, trainings, and support. We can’t wait to meet you – or to see you again!
Will you be joining us this year in Ontario? We can't wait to see you there!